Time: 10-15 minutes.
Equipment: Your hands.
Goal: Be the last person alive.
- Kind of a rock/paper/scissors game with a little twist to it that makes it very fun, especially in large groups.
- Gun shots are made by making a gun sign with both your hands and pointing them at someone.
- Reloading is done by holding your gun hands straight up.Shields are made by crossing your arms across your chest.
- To play the game, everyone hits their legs with their fists twice and then does one of the 3 signs explained above in unison.
- You CANNOT shoot if you have not reloaded your guns. So the first sign is generally a "reloading" sign by the entire group. Then things get really messy.
- At this point, you are trying to kill your opponent(s). This is done by shooting them while they aren't shielding themselves, in other words while they are reloading or shooting someone else.
- Every time you shoot, you must take a turn and reload before you can shoot again. If your not shooting or reloading, you should always be shielding yourself.
- If you get 5+ people playing, it gets very fun trying to shoot others who are shooting others or who are reloading from having shot at others. In a group this size, you must call out when you have shot someone so that they know they are dead as they are usually watching someone else.
- Yes, it is possible for 2 people to shoot each other at the same time.
- And keep the game moving, hit your legs twice, then do the sign, then hit your legs again immediately without stopping.
- As the game progresses it tends to get faster and faster until its pure chaos with bullets flying everywhere.