Time: 10-20 minutes.
Equipment: Goal and ball (usually a soccer ball).
Goal: Be the first to 10 points as the goalie.
- A player starts off as the goalie.
- The remaining players take turns attempting to score.
- If a player does not score, the goalie gets 1 point. Even if the ball goes to the side or too high or hits a pole, it doesnt matter.
- If a player scores, the goalie keeps his accumulated points, but now he must switch with the person who just scored, who now becomes goalie and the former goalie gets in the back of the line of the kickers.
- This continues until someone gets 10 points as a goalie.